Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at FAUXTALE, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by FAUXTALE as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside FAUXTALE's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- FAUXTALE reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- FAUXTALE will repair, replace or refund any piece deemed faulty by our guidelines under "repairs".
- You may return your item within 14 days after purchase as long as it is unused.
- Every design available on the FAUXTALE website is custom made to order so every purchase needs up to 3 weeks to ship depending on the complexity of the item. For estimated times of arrival, please email FAUXTALE directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Half of custom orders must be paid at the time design sketch is agreed upon, and must be paid in full before delivery. Custom designs may take longer than the 3 week delivery time and must be agreed upon with designer prior to order.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at FAUXTALE, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at FAUXTALE for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by FAUXTALE as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to FAUXTALE and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request FAUXTALW to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the FAUXTALE Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside FAUXTALE's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that FAUXTALE is released from FAUXTALE's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain FAUXTALE's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from FAUXTALE.
All transfers conducted through FAUXTALE are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Every design available on the Fauxtale website is custom made to order so every purchase needs up to 3 weeks to ship depending on the complexity of the item. For estimated times of arrival, please email Fauxtale directly at email@example.com.
If you have a custom design idea or you want to alter any of our existing designs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any alterations on exiting designs may incur more cost to the item.
Fauxtale requires that half of the invoice be paid at the time of the order, or when sketch designs are agreed upon.
The full invoice must be paid before the item is shipped.
Custom designs may take longer than the 3 week delivery time and must be agreed upon with designer prior to order.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
All items are quality checked but very occasionally there may be a fault we didn't find.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault. Porcupine quills, feathers and other FAUXTALE items are delicate and should be handled carefully. . All pieces come with care instruction information that should be adhered to.
If you find your pieces has a manufacturing fault FAUXTALE will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- You must notify FAUXTALE by email email@example.com with:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault
- a "proof of purchase", being either the email confirmation from FAUXTALE or bank statement.
- FAUXTALE will respond within two business days with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method.
- FAUXTALE cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
- For International returns you must mark on the postal company's consignment 'Returned Goods' to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
- The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
- FAUXTALE will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by FAUXTALE however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
You are entitled to an exchange or refund within 14 days of your purchase. Please note that the product must be returned unused, in original packaging including all tags. In case of refund neither the original shipping cost nor the return shipping cost will be repaid. You can return to Roseark showroom- address in contact information.
FAUXTALE reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Fauxtale has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Fauxtale shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Squarepace is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on www.fauxtaledesign.com
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org